Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Default Hi, my name is Anna, I am an engineer.

Hi, my name is Anna, I am an engineer.
    I am searching for a serious relation hopefully in the form of marriage, I have a warm loving heart and want to share life with the right one who appreciate these qualities and know the meaning of it, I also have a devoting and caring person seeking a harmonious home environment and life, I believe in good communication based on respect and mutual understanding of each otherís intentions and needs.
    I love simple things in life such as moonlight, good music with a quite candle light nights a good walk in the park or near sea.
    I hope to find my man here and it doesn't matter for me from which country he will be.

=================================

Received: from rain-197-185-102-157.rain.network ([197.185.102.157]) by home; Tue, 11 Feb 2020 15:53:48 -0700
    To: Mrs Valerie Reed
    Subject: Hi, my name is Anna, I am an engineer.
    Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 00:53:38 +0200
    Message-ID: <2BF836EA9A4C43AD86214F8D1DDFB1AF.MAI@home>
    Return-Path: <snrbacteria@pan-africa.com>
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Hello

How are you doing? What is your name?
    My name is Diana. When the last time you were on the site? I really want to chat with you.
    I like your photos, so I send you my own.
    I hope that you will write to me on my email or hotmail ID, do you have such one?
    Please write back!
    Email me at handmingditi1979@rambler.ru
    Warm regards Diana.

Default Hi there

Hellow.
    How is your day?
    My name is Olga and you? Are you frequently on this site?
    I like your profile and want to chat with you, but unfortunately you was online 3 days ago.
    I hope that you will write to me soon. I guess that we will have many topics to talk about.
    Do you have gmail?
    Email trovinaclar1975@rambler.ru
    Sincerely yours Olga.

Default Hello! How are you?

Hello stranger,
    I want to introduce myself; I am Natalia a young marketing manager from Yekaterinburg, Russia. My parents are factory workers and I am from a middle class family. I have had a humble beginning in my life which has made me the humble and hardworking person that I am today, even after accomplishing much success in my professional life.
    But my personal life was not at all satisfactory, with no permanent and serious personal relations. I was almost feeling lost when I found this premium online dating website where thousands of beautiful and elegant women from Russia and parts of erstwhile Soviet Union have registered in search of suitable partners who are mainly foreigners.
    We Russian ladies have always been attracted by foreigners, which maybe because of the Iron curtain we had which curtailed our view of the west. We are also attracted to the soft spoken and sophisticated nature of foreigners, which are hugely lacked by Russian men.
    If you are a decent, loyal and reliable person who desires to love somebody for real then I request you to join this website by clicking here stars-date and hope to meet you soon there.

Default Hello baby!

Thank you for the reply....
    Now, my body, soul, and spirit is burning for you because yesterday I was aside my Cabin and I hard someone screaming your name but when I turn back I did not see anyone not knowing that it was the winds blowing your name to my ears. I pray in the name of God you will fulfill your promise and your comment to love, honest, trust, truthful, caring, and to build everlasting relationship/marriage.
    Your Hubby,
    Andrew.

Default Best regards Katya

From: Carmen_g56gi7uuf [mailto:carlosroberto@brasiliaeletronica.com.br]

Looking for a real reliable man who can give me real love
    In replacement, I promise to be a reliable loving girl who will give you love and affection
    I love cleanliness and order, I can cook any delicious dishes
    I live in Russia. Please don't write me if you're not serious. There are no harmful previews, I don't drink or smoke.
    Completely independent and not married girl. I also want to warn you that I will NOT send a bikini photo.
    I sent you an email from this email address to secure my mail from scammers and spam.
    If you are also looking for your 2 half, then I will be glad to see your email on my email: ket.30kety@gmail.com

Default Hello my dear

Hi;
    my name is miss grace
    I saw your profil today at (www.toyoue.com) and it really attracted me a lot i will like to know you. Do write back.
    For more convenient ; it will also be nice to write me hope you will write back.
    Until then; kisses;
    Miss grace.

Default Hello

Hello. I write you late. You give me your email on a dating site. Now I don't remember the name the website any more. I long thought to write you. Now I at last can write you. I also send you my photo.
    Please write on my email: lyud.varf@gmail.com
    I hope that you write me. I will answer all your questions and I send other photos.

Default Hello

Hello My Dear,
    How is your day going i am really happy you wrote back to me I got your email from https://www.facebook.com, I will like to know you better and i want to tell you more about myself too. Once again my name is Sgt Haley Vail Rogers, I am 28 years old a native of Colorado Denver in United States of America and I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism ,I am really doing the best i can to keep most soldiers that are injured alive, and it is really not an easy task but as a Medical soldiers i make sure i do the best i can and leave the rest for God. I graduated from the 32D Medical Brigade
    It would be my pleasure to know more about you and i believe we can establish a good friendship. I want to tell you everything about myself and i hope you going to do same. I will tell you more about myself in the next message and have a Dog name Billy he is a good friend too. i love travelling and singing too and i have been to Italy and some other European countries too
    Please do send some pictures if you have a free time and tell me more about your self too, i will be signing off now because i have to go for my Military base security routine.
    Regards
    Sgt Haley Vail Rogers

Default My new friend

My new friend,
    i am well pleased to contact you after going through your profile on my search for genuine relationship i will like to be your good friend, please contact me with this idd (blessingloveagurma@yahoo.co.uk) i am waiting for your reply soon,
    blessing
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines