Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Job Offer!!!

Hello

Here's your chance to be a mystery shopper & get paid for shopping and dining out.

Your job will be to evaluate and comment on customer service in a wide Variety of shops,Stores, in your area.

Weekly Salary: 200$ Weekly

If satisfied you are advise to send your details to the below:

humanresource2013@superposta.com

The following information below will be needed to get started

Full Name:
    Address (no Po Box):
    City: State: Zip code:
    Home & Cell No.:
    We look forward to working with you

Ernest Jackson

=================================

Received: from mail.otechs.org ([216.24.201.244])
    Received: from unknown (HELO User) (test@otechs.org@204.188.195.99) by mail.otechs.org with ESMTPA
    Reply-To: <humanresource2013@superposta.com>
    Subject: Job Offer!!!
    Return-Path: <postmaster@inkomproekt.ru>
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Job

ClearDigital Inc is internet electronic currency exchange service. Now, we are looking for customer-oriented Customer Service Agent to supervise e-money exchange process and solve any emerging problems that our customers might experience with accuracy and effectiveness. Customer Service Representative is a part-time position from home. New company employer receives short-term on-the-job education, lasting for 4 weeks. Traning period is fully compensated. This is a primary wage position, monthly salary making up $2850. Company provides 5% bonuses for extra performance. Note, that the full-time occupation is also available after trial period.

POSITION PROSPECTS
    Position prospects for Customer Service Agent are supposed to be exceptional since we are founding branch in the US in November. Beginning from November, there are many types of emloyment: part-time and full-time work from home and full-time office job (for New York city residents). First month of the probation period is alwaysnecessarilly a part-time with the chance to transfer to a full-time based on the performance of the trial. Applicants with strong driving force and sufficient PC skills should have the best job prospects.

POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
    -Monitor a large scale of e-money exchange rates and operations within the online environment every day;
    -Supervise the exchange processes from FIAT (regular money) to E-money and back;
    -Work with clients, give them detailed information about the services, fees and benefits of the company. All interaction is over the e-mails, and we provide clients. It's not a promotion position.

PREFERENCES:
    -High communication and interpersonal skills;
    -Background in work in customer care is welcome but not obligatory;
    -Good computing and office software knowledge;
    -Trustworthiness, accuracy, care for meeting set deadlines;
    -Reachable through phone and e-mail during the day;
    -High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
    The Supervisor will guide you at every step in the beginning of the trial period and train you how to operate with currencies and customers. You will need to keep him/her updated concerning the work process and report on the fulfilled assignments.
    The selected candidate will have the chance to directly work with current and new E-commerce related service sellers within the USA. It is an interesting and worthwhile position which presents exceptional exposure to the e-currency exchange and transfer elements of worldwide e-commerce and provides the opportunity for career growth and the constant income. If interested in steady and thriving position, send an email with your resume attached and also working phone number as well as the best time to call.

a-mostafa@t-online.de,
    megan.richards@clear-digital.net

Default Job Offer Scam: Payment Processing/Order Processing/Content Writing/Virtual Assistant

Hello

I am looking for freelance work/job which is related to Payment Processing/Order Processing/Content Writing/Virtual Assistant. If you are looking for a skilled and experienced freelancer, kindly please let me know. NOTE: Incase you need someone to process your company's payment in India or if you need Indian bank accounts, then kindly please feel free to contact me. I provide freelance payment processing services also. I charge only 10% commission.

Thanking you with a hope of opportunity to work with you.

Sincerely

kp43610@gmail.com

Kalpesh Sharma
    Mobile: +91-9601374753

Default Job Offer Scam: Work

Hello !

We selected your resume on Career Resource data bank. PSR Company is one of the most famous businesses in parcel forwarding. First of all, Pack-to-Send Reshipment Company, Ltd. is a excellent decision in the forwarding business sphere. Most of our clients live outside the USA, while the best commercial opportunities are within the boundaries of the country. We grant a unique possibility to make a purchase in any US shop and surely get the goods without any delays. Our company is looking for competent, committed, self-motivated and rapt employee for the vacancy of Freight Coordination Manager. The ideal challenger for this vacancy should be vigorous, careful and exact human who is at least 18 years old and legally lives in the USA. All our collaborators can gain at least $2,800 monthly. Besides, if you complete job fast and shipshape, you get bonus of $20 per pack. We also propose additional compensation on saturated working days, weekend, etc. So, your profit depends on how well you complete the work. And of course we suggest splendid career perspectives. Majority of our top-management individuals also worked as Forwarding Managers.

To get our Online Application Blank, please reply to this message to...

cuckoo_poop@yahoo.co.jp
    vefaligechi@gmail.com

Default Job Offer Scam: JOB: EXECUTIVE REGIONAL ACCOUNT REP

Hello, we would like to offer you an opportunity in our company and we believe your expertise would be very useful in moving our projects in a right direction and possibly grow our business frontiers. Please let us know if you would be interested in learning more because our company is looking for capable hands to work with.

It would be a pleasure to hear from you.

Thank you.

LuLu Ody Dabao
    Founder & CEO
    Shijiazhuang Dabao Machinery Co.LTD
    Address: No.2 Jinsha Road
    Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
    Tel: +86.105.904.5363
    Pivate Tel: +883.5100.1255.8140
    Fax: +86.105.904.5899

Default Job Offer Scam: Freelance Work - Payment Processing/Order Processing/Content Writing

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Kalpesh Sharma from India. I am looking for freelance job of Payment Processing/Order Processing/Content Writing/Virtual Assistant.. If you are looking for a skilled and experienced freelancer, kindly please let me know. I have experience of doing several freelance projects for my clients. I am very good content writer also.

NOTE : In case you need someone to process your company's payment in India or if you need Indian bank accounts, then kindly please feel free to contact me. I provide freelance payment processing services also. I charge only 10% commission.

Sincerely
    Kalpesh Sharma
    Mobile : +91-9601374753
    goyal89874@gmail.com

Default Job Offer Scam: Regarding Freelance Work - Payment Processing/Order Processing

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Kalpesh Sharma from India. I am looking for freelance job of Payment Processing/Order Processing/Content Writing/Virtual Assistant.
    ​​
    . If you are looking for a skilled and experienced freelancer, kindly please let me know. I have experience of doing several freelance projects for my clients. I am very good content writer also.

Sincerely

Kalpesh Sharma
    Mobile: +91-9601374753

Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines