Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default For your interest on project funding

Attn: Sir/Madam,

We are a good reputable finance company currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our business interest abroad and we are privately looking for businessmen and women who will be willing to act as investment portfolio holders and administrators, by granting soft loans to both cooperate/private entities at a low interest rate of 3% ROI per annum in the form of Soft Loan in the following sectors: oil/Gas, banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health sector and tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing,thus any viable sector and we wish to re-invest this fund by putting it into the management of private businessmen and corporations with good business ideas.

The fund will be disbursed based on a clear Soft loan term of 3% interest rate per annum for 5 years renewable tenure.

Please contact His Excellency Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director Dubai Financial Capital directly on e-mail at ( dfcaeae@gmail.com ) for more details.

Anticipating your urgent positive reply.

Yours Sincerely,

His Excellency

Sheikh Ibrahim Ajami
    Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
    Dubai Financial Capital (DFC)

========================================

*** DISCLAIMER ***

This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. NOTE: Regardless of content, the recipient acknowledges that this e-mail shall not operate to bind Dubai Financial Capital (DFC), United Arab Emirates or its subsidiaries or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default I have Barclays Bank UK & Turkish online banking

Good afternoon, my brother...

My name is Tony, from Edo & based in Ikeja…
    I am a well experienced guy in the street. I have Barclays Bank UK & Turkish online banking… for Next of Kin, Come and Carry, Dating & inheritance.

I get UK & US mobile banking. I have strong packaging for work and you will not regret working with me. my percentage is 50/50. I can repackage your old jobs...I have a better ideal I can give you to divert your dating work to Next of Kin. I CAN ALSO GIVE YOU A GOOD FORMAT MAKE YOU DEY BOMB AM...IF YOU GET REPLY I GO DEY FOLLOW UP FOR YOU AND I HAVE STRONG PACKAGING FOR IT...

Xmas is near and we need to share big bread...
    One love

certifiedhustler05@gmail.com,
    hornchambers500@gmail.com

Default Job

ClearDigital Inc is internet electronic currency exchange service. Now, we are looking for customer-oriented Customer Service Agent to supervise e-money exchange process and solve any emerging problems that our customers might experience with accuracy and effectiveness. Customer Service Representative is a part-time position from home. New company employer receives short-term on-the-job education, lasting for 4 weeks. Traning period is fully compensated. This is a primary wage position, monthly salary making up $2850. Company provides 5% bonuses for extra performance. Note, that the full-time occupation is also available after trial period.

POSITION PROSPECTS
    Position prospects for Customer Service Agent are supposed to be exceptional since we are founding branch in the US in November. Beginning from November, there are many types of emloyment: part-time and full-time work from home and full-time office job (for New York city residents). First month of the probation period is alwaysnecessarilly a part-time with the chance to transfer to a full-time based on the performance of the trial. Applicants with strong driving force and sufficient PC skills should have the best job prospects.

POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
    -Monitor a large scale of e-money exchange rates and operations within the online environment every day;
    -Supervise the exchange processes from FIAT (regular money) to E-money and back;
    -Work with clients, give them detailed information about the services, fees and benefits of the company. All interaction is over the e-mails, and we provide clients. It's not a promotion position.

PREFERENCES:
    -High communication and interpersonal skills;
    -Background in work in customer care is welcome but not obligatory;
    -Good computing and office software knowledge;
    -Trustworthiness, accuracy, care for meeting set deadlines;
    -Reachable through phone and e-mail during the day;
    -High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
    The Supervisor will guide you at every step in the beginning of the trial period and train you how to operate with currencies and customers. You will need to keep him/her updated concerning the work process and report on the fulfilled assignments.
    The selected candidate will have the chance to directly work with current and new E-commerce related service sellers within the USA. It is an interesting and worthwhile position which presents exceptional exposure to the e-currency exchange and transfer elements of worldwide e-commerce and provides the opportunity for career growth and the constant income. If interested in steady and thriving position, send an email with your resume attached and also working phone number as well as the best time to call.

a-mostafa@t-online.de,
    megan.richards@clear-digital.net

Default Job Offer Scam: Payment Processing/Order Processing/Content Writing/Virtual Assistant

Hello

I am looking for freelance work/job which is related to Payment Processing/Order Processing/Content Writing/Virtual Assistant. If you are looking for a skilled and experienced freelancer, kindly please let me know. NOTE: Incase you need someone to process your company's payment in India or if you need Indian bank accounts, then kindly please feel free to contact me. I provide freelance payment processing services also. I charge only 10% commission.

Thanking you with a hope of opportunity to work with you.

Sincerely

kp43610@gmail.com

Kalpesh Sharma
    Mobile: +91-9601374753

Default Job Offer Scam: Work

Hello !

We selected your resume on Career Resource data bank. PSR Company is one of the most famous businesses in parcel forwarding. First of all, Pack-to-Send Reshipment Company, Ltd. is a excellent decision in the forwarding business sphere. Most of our clients live outside the USA, while the best commercial opportunities are within the boundaries of the country. We grant a unique possibility to make a purchase in any US shop and surely get the goods without any delays. Our company is looking for competent, committed, self-motivated and rapt employee for the vacancy of Freight Coordination Manager. The ideal challenger for this vacancy should be vigorous, careful and exact human who is at least 18 years old and legally lives in the USA. All our collaborators can gain at least $2,800 monthly. Besides, if you complete job fast and shipshape, you get bonus of $20 per pack. We also propose additional compensation on saturated working days, weekend, etc. So, your profit depends on how well you complete the work. And of course we suggest splendid career perspectives. Majority of our top-management individuals also worked as Forwarding Managers.

To get our Online Application Blank, please reply to this message to...

cuckoo_poop@yahoo.co.jp
    vefaligechi@gmail.com

Default Job Offer Scam: JOB: EXECUTIVE REGIONAL ACCOUNT REP

Hello, we would like to offer you an opportunity in our company and we believe your expertise would be very useful in moving our projects in a right direction and possibly grow our business frontiers. Please let us know if you would be interested in learning more because our company is looking for capable hands to work with.

It would be a pleasure to hear from you.

Thank you.

LuLu Ody Dabao
    Founder & CEO
    Shijiazhuang Dabao Machinery Co.LTD
    Address: No.2 Jinsha Road
    Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
    Tel: +86.105.904.5363
    Pivate Tel: +883.5100.1255.8140
    Fax: +86.105.904.5899

Default Job Offer Scam: Freelance Work - Payment Processing/Order Processing/Content Writing

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Kalpesh Sharma from India. I am looking for freelance job of Payment Processing/Order Processing/Content Writing/Virtual Assistant.. If you are looking for a skilled and experienced freelancer, kindly please let me know. I have experience of doing several freelance projects for my clients. I am very good content writer also.

NOTE : In case you need someone to process your company's payment in India or if you need Indian bank accounts, then kindly please feel free to contact me. I provide freelance payment processing services also. I charge only 10% commission.

Sincerely
    Kalpesh Sharma
    Mobile : +91-9601374753
    goyal89874@gmail.com

Default Job Offer Scam: Regarding Freelance Work - Payment Processing/Order Processing

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Kalpesh Sharma from India. I am looking for freelance job of Payment Processing/Order Processing/Content Writing/Virtual Assistant.
    ​​
    . If you are looking for a skilled and experienced freelancer, kindly please let me know. I have experience of doing several freelance projects for my clients. I am very good content writer also.

Sincerely

Kalpesh Sharma
    Mobile: +91-9601374753

Default Business Opportunity for USA Citizens !!!

Hi,

Greetings!

We are an India company looking to partner someone from USA & Canada to expand our business.

This will require NO investment from your side, and you can easily expect a minimum profit of $10,000 from first month onward. And the best part you need not to do anything in order to earn this money. We will do all the work and share the profit with you.

In order to qualify for this offer you just need to have the below things

1. Need to be a US Citizen.
    2. Registered Company in US (Inc Or LLC).
    3. Current Account for the company. (With Wire Transfer Rights)
    4. Address and ID proof (For both company and yourself).

If you have the above mentioned things and want to earn a handsome amount of money while sitting at your home then feel to email me back or contact me on any of the below details.

Regards
    Gaurav Kumar

Email us :- businesspartnerworld02@gmail.com
    Director
    Phone: +1 (845) 809-4260 or +1 (408)-520-9626
    Note:-it may be an inconvenience to you as our toll-free number +1 845-809-4260+1 845-809-4260 FREE might be busy at the time you call us due to high call frequency on this particular number.
    Note:-We will get back to Contact you within 24 Hours.

Default Tonich securities mail

Harsh Anand
    Kamal Properties
    kamal_properties@yahoo.com

info@tonichsecurities.com wrote:
    Attention: Harsh Anand

Sir,
    We wish to inform you that Capt Prohar Derek is our client and we have been saddled with the responsibility to ensure that the consignment is safely delivered to you in India without any complications and based on our operational policy it will be your due responsibility to ensure that all logistics to ensure the smooth clearance of the consignment upon arrival to India will be made handy and the security of our trustee diplomatic courier agent while in India will be guaranteed while we will ensure that all modalities are in place to ensure the entire procedure is handled in the most legitimate way without any single breach of law.

Be informed that as part of our efforts in ensuring the protection of our clients and their packages with us we shall require that you reconfirm your information by completing the attached beneficiary Introduction form with all relevant information filled on hand written and in block letters as required in the form and return it to us alongside a copy of your ID via e-mail attachment for documentation purposes and for accelerated process.

All charges associated with the shipment and covering documents including the Non-Inspection bond certificate and Anti-Money Laundering Clarence Certificate have been fully paid by Capt Prohar Derek.

We shall commence shipment procedures as soon as we have received your e-mail with the completed beneficiary introduction form as attached to this e-mail.

Thank you for working with Tonich Security Services, your satisfaction is our priority.

Yours Sincerely
    Oswald Chux
    Tonich Security Services Limited
    Head Office.
    16 Hanover Square, London W1S 1HT,
    United Kingdom.
    Phone: +447024032231
    Fax: +447024032011
    info@tonichsecurities.com
    www.tonichsecurities.com

=================================

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.

Company Profile

Tonich Securities Services Limited is a global leader in security-related services for banks, retailers and a variety of other commercial and governmental customers. Our services include armored car transportation, money processing, long-distance transport of valuables, vaulting and other value-added solutions. We employ about 2,000 people who serve customers in more than 25 countries.

Tonich Securities Services Limited employs qualified personnel to ensure the surveillance of industrial and tertiary sector sites as well as the inspection of airline passengers at check-in and boarding, document control and baggage examination. From mobile surveillance such as patrolling the interior and exterior of a site (prevention, dissuasion, detection), to the questioning and document analysis management of airport freight and airport auditing, Tonich Securities Services Limited provides unsurpassed security services.

Tonich Securities Services Limited was created in 1992 becoming a part of a globally recognized company. The company was fully incorporated in the year 1994. From armored transportation to cash management, Our services and solutions deliver critical business intelligence, improved

Default Work and live under overseas employment job opportunity in canada

From: TRAVELLERS INN HOTEL [mailto:travellersinn@worker.com]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Miss Eliza Johnson from Canada,am The Manager Of Travelers Inn Hotel,The Hotel Need Man And Woman Who Can Work And Live In Traveler Inn Hotels here in Canada.

Contact Email : travellersinn@worker.com

The Hotel management will take care of your accommodation & flight ticket . Also exercise on your visa processing.
    If you have interest to work in the Hotel with us , please write to us back as soon as possible by copy and paste the email contact below :In order for us to move ahead in our selection process, could you please send your resume directly to the H.O.D Human Resources Department via their official email address been;

travellersinn@worker.com

they shall send to you the Hotel Official Application Form along with the job description details for you to choose the best position you can fit in for processing of your invitation and employment letter after your resume/CV screening

Applicants Personal Information

Full Names.................
    Date of Birth..............
    Sex .......................
    Country of Origin..........
    Occupation.................
    Marital Status.............
    Job applied for............
    International passport no......
    One passport photograph..... (scan & attach)
    Phone number......................
    Residence Address.............
    Resumes/Qualifications ... (if you have any)

Again, thank you for your interest for employment at TRAVELERS INN HOTEL CANADA
    Awaiting your resume via:

travellersinn@worker.com

We wish you every success.

Best regards
    Eliza Johnson
    Good luck,And Welcome to Canada
    Miss Eliza Johnson
    Manager Travelers Inn Hotel Montreal Canada.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines