Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Poll: What is your experience about quantity of scammers on POF.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default POF.com (Plenty Of Fish) Reviews

POF.com, also known as PlentyOfFish (apparently POF.com is easier to remember than PlentyOfFish.com, especially in non-English countries), is an online dating site headquartered in Vancouver. It is one of the biggest dating sites with over 90 million registered users across the globe. It is also available in 5 different languages. The company is serious about getting you talking to people and claims a billion messages are sent on its platform every month. Plenty of Fish is a veteran online dating site that offers users a lot of different features. It has a good security systems, and also provides some free features, too. It is a mix of a dating site and a matchmaker service. You can browse freely and search for others that match criteria that you nominate, or you can utilize the dating platform's matchmaking capabilities such as "Ultra Match," which lists the top 50 most compatible with you.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Re: POF.com (Plenty Of Fish) Reviews

To many fake people. It's a shame cos it could be a good dating site just let down so badly. Finding a relationship is so hard.. was a true honest member but I deleted my account for the simple fact is not going to find a genuine woman on there.

Was expecting more from such a big brand, to be honest. In my opinion it is okay but nothing special. I personally prefer other services. But trust me, I have seen worse than POF.

I have tried many apps and websites to meet people, however, there were many specific things I liked about POF. I met many people that I liked by working through this website. The match criteria was great and the matches were accurate. I liked how much they let you customize and build your profile.

Default Plenty Of Fakes

Now actively cultivates and maintains fake profiles = bye bye. It's strange because they used to promptly remove fake profiles when reported, then they started to get a bit slow and picky with it for a brief time before recently stopping it altogether. Initially the site has slowly become infested with an even higher rate of fake profiles than usual, then pof started adding their own in-house fake profiles to the fracas, including the hilarious machine AI-generated ones, and the ones where all the instructions that the spammer/fake-profile creator has been given have been copy/pasted into the profiles description itself, it's amazing. Now you can go through 2-3 pages of search results before finding a single real profile, in metropolitan areas where literally a few weeks ago there were none. Great business model.

Default It's definitely a legitimate site

It's definitely a legitimate site and I can profess to meeting some normal local girls though it. I think some people assume just because they have no messages, the site must be a scam filled with bots. You definitely need to be forceful and send plenty of messages but there are real women who will eventually respond.

Default POF must be a joke

As soon as I was on there three scammers surfaced real fast. Hard to believe. Asking for money right away. Since then I have been receiving bogus, "get to know me" messages. I have not dealt with them for a long time. Russian, Nigerian, who knows what else. They are also discriminatory and chose the age groups one can contact. That is quite a nasty if you ask me. I am not trolling for children but I do prefer to make my own decisions. Nope, these people have a parochial attitude that is disgusting. And the women have been on the site for literally ages. They are not interested in mutual correspondence at all. Mind games mostly.

Default POF.com is a SCAM

Stay away from this site!!! In my opinion this site is nothing but a data and email collecting site that has fake profiles and is not real. SCAM ALERT!!!

Default Re: POF.com is a SCAM

The only real problem i have encountered with this site is that there are not enough local users and most of the many tribal descendants I have found there don't bother to reply to my messages. But this is not the site's fault. Many of these sites however are filled with Christians who almost always contradict their belief with what they post and are looking for...

Default Plenty of Fish is a scam

I had a account with them for years, so the other day I could not log in so I called them. They told me someone stole my all my profile information and my license on my computer has expired and I had to pay over 100 dollars to fix the problem and 50 dollars if I wanted the profile deleted.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines