Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Poll: What is your experience about quantity of scammers on POF.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default POF.com (Plenty Of Fish) Reviews

POF.com, also known as PlentyOfFish (apparently POF.com is easier to remember than PlentyOfFish.com, especially in non-English countries), is an online dating site headquartered in Vancouver. It is one of the biggest dating sites with over 90 million registered users across the globe. It is also available in 5 different languages. The company is serious about getting you talking to people and claims a billion messages are sent on its platform every month. Plenty of Fish is a veteran online dating site that offers users a lot of different features. It has a good security systems, and also provides some free features, too. It is a mix of a dating site and a matchmaker service. You can browse freely and search for others that match criteria that you nominate, or you can utilize the dating platform's matchmaking capabilities such as "Ultra Match," which lists the top 50 most compatible with you.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default A scam, no more no less

I have been on POF for 1 year now. I get so many scammers it's not funny. I would say roughly 10 to 1. I think POF management is well aware but they do it because it you're not a paying customer you don't know who they are until you pay and then of course they have YOUR money. Shame of POF for poor practices. A scam, no more no less.

Default Re: POF.com (Plenty Of Fish) Reviews

A company with concern for their clients personal information and safety would take ALL necessary actions to prevent dating scam. POF doesn't even call or write you back. The first two days I was happy with them... NOW - I URGE YOU TO STAY COMPLETELY AWAY FROM THEM.

Default Problem with this site

My profile was hacked. I could not get back into my profile. I called the customer service that instructs you to send an email. The email bounces back saying in so many words that they are too busy to respond. I have left several messages and sent several emails with no response. My profile is still ACTIVE and has been edited. I can't even delete it. I'm learning through this experience that this has been an ongoing problem with this site and they are doing nothing to rectify this problem.

Default 100% of people were not who they said they were

I have tried this site and 100% of people that contacted me were not who they said they were. Plenty Of Fish does not do what they say and do not filter the ages and scammers like they claim. I had three fake profiles trying to get me to join a link for a video chat thing. That wanted credit card details before you could even use it, umm no thanks.
    All the profiles are fake I questioned one (fake lady) I was chatting to about the town we both (supposedly) lived in and the scammer had no idea what I was on about.

Default Lots of scammers and liars

I have been on this dating site for 3 years. Lots of women who want cyber sex, scammers and liars. I have been on different dating sites and they seem to be the same taking advantage of people through there credit card. Be careful.

Default Plenty of Fish is a good place to meet people

Plenty of Fish is a good place to meet people who want to start a relationship and want to be a good person. I like it a lot. The people are more responsive and I like the fact that they are good to me in the ways I specify. Itís a good way to communicate with people all over the world. But it should be more inclusive. They should advertise to get more people on board and do more things for their customers so we can meet the right people for each other. I want someone I can trust and I believe this is a good formula for it.

Default A lot of women are trying to scam you

The majority of the women on the site are trying to scam you one way or the other. A lot of women directing you to adult websites. I have reported 4 and only 1 was deleted. You can tell that they're scammers by the poor level of grammar but if you haven't got a great one yourself then look out. They try to get you to talk on Hangouts or Kik or similar so that the site hasn't got proof.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines