Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Poll: What is your experience about quantity of scammers on POF.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default POF.com (Plenty Of Fish) Reviews

POF.com, also known as PlentyOfFish (apparently POF.com is easier to remember than PlentyOfFish.com, especially in non-English countries), is an online dating site headquartered in Vancouver. It is one of the biggest dating sites with over 90 million registered users across the globe. It is also available in 5 different languages. The company is serious about getting you talking to people and claims a billion messages are sent on its platform every month. Plenty of Fish is a veteran online dating site that offers users a lot of different features. It has a good security systems, and also provides some free features, too. It is a mix of a dating site and a matchmaker service. You can browse freely and search for others that match criteria that you nominate, or you can utilize the dating platform's matchmaking capabilities such as "Ultra Match," which lists the top 50 most compatible with you.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default The site is now complete GARBAGE

I have been using POF for years. Of all the dating sites, it was the easiest to navigate, search, browse. They COMPLETELY changed the interface, and it is now 100% DYSFUNCTIONAL. It does not work, at all. You cannot execute a SIMPLE SEARCH. You cannot do the advanced search that was once available. The site is now complete GARBAGE..

Default I've met really nice people

I never experienced any misleading gimmicks. I've met quite a number of really nice people through there. I think a lot of negative reviews are from people disappointed in their ability to get a date.

Default A lot of women that don't really exist

The site is seeded with a lot of women that don't really exist. I reported a lot of spammers too but never got resolved.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines