Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Poll: What is your experience about quantity of fake profiles on CharmDate.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Charmdate.com Reviews

CharmDate.com is owned by the Qpid Network, a company that runs a number of niche dating sites like AsiaMe, LatamDate, and ChLove. Just like these sites, CharmDate has a specific target market. It offers a free registration and seems to have a huge number of active members. The site has thousands of available young ladies you can chat and talk to. You can reach out to your matches through EMF mail, Admirer mail, Live Chat, CamShare, VideoShow, and Call Service. The call service has three different types: scheduled calls, instant calls, and the call me authorization. Unlocking any of the features is done for each member and for each time you use it. If you really think of it, you will spend thousands of credits just to keep in touch with your matches.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Absolute Rip-off People

Writing ti a girl for 12 months but eventually woke up to her, When my money stopped going to her I never heard from her again. Yes she was real but gets 50% of any money I sent to her or money to open the site. She had my personal email. But she never used it, She only said You have closed the site down. I think they are all crooks but very professional.

Default That is kind of weird

Did anyone notice how all of these women have model type pics. I mean I could not find one profile with a bad picture, not that I was looking for one, it was just something I noticed. The women must be of high quality to take their time and upload all nice pics.

Default Re: They are only in it for commission

I am on Charmdate a few months now. They are plenty of women to choose and most of them are friendly and nice. I am looking for an Ukrainian woman who has common interest with me.

If you are keen to find a committed relationship, this site is the right place for you. You may be from any part of the world but you are sure to get attention from some of the people here. There are good chances of you hitting it off well with a beautiful girl here because the database of active users is huge.

The problem with so many of the big-name dating sites is the free-profile model encourages so many scammers and fakes. Pay a little more and get quality. Simple as that.

Default Unreal scam

Talked to several women on this site, would never communicate on Viber or WhatsApp, short letters from the ladies, long letters from the interested guys, all to spend those credits!
    Save your money, save your time, and your hearts. I know, they are beautiful, and sexy. But 95% are fake, and they are NOT leaving their country to be with you.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines