Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Poll: What is your experience about quantity of fake profiles on CharmDate.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Charmdate.com Reviews

CharmDate.com is owned by the Qpid Network, a company that runs a number of niche dating sites like AsiaMe, LatamDate, and ChLove. Just like these sites, CharmDate has a specific target market. It offers a free registration and seems to have a huge number of active members. The site has thousands of available young ladies you can chat and talk to. You can reach out to your matches through EMF mail, Admirer mail, Live Chat, CamShare, VideoShow, and Call Service. The call service has three different types: scheduled calls, instant calls, and the call me authorization. Unlocking any of the features is done for each member and for each time you use it. If you really think of it, you will spend thousands of credits just to keep in touch with your matches.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Re: Charmdate.com Reviews

One of our visitors wrote:

"Dear Sir

I believe that you are fighting against scammers, and due to this, I have an idea that i want to share with your enterprise.

The site CHARMDATE.COM and its other affiliates are full of scammers, many of them appear in your list.

They have a great business going and by the money they make they can pay the relevant authorities in Ukraine and Russia, and who knows where else.

Their business, they get their girls from agencies or direct, make them a profile, a photo album, and videos, most of the girls appear online but they are not, when a man, contacts the girl he likes the answers are made by employees of the site, when he wants to see the girl, the video already made, is shown, in it the girl appears smiling and doing like she is typing in the computer, all of this is made up, and believe me, the employees are good at this.

The girls, most of them are models, and beautiful ones, get into this because they get 50% of what is spent on them, the rest is split between the sites and if there is an agency that represents any of the girls, this amounts to a good income for most.

The site is completely aware of their scam, they know, that most of the girls are somewhere else, that many of them have modeling or other jobs away from the site, They know it well since they hire the people to do as if it was the girl chatting, or in camera.

They go to the extreme of even overcharging and lying about the expenses made by the man, I have spent a good quantity on it, I have complaint many times, but, they as scammers, answer with a sweet letter, for sure done by their lawyers, saying nothing, that is, not solving anything.

how can this people be put on the eyes of the authorities or of the world as scammers..?, you do have the expertise, I will like to know,.many of this girls are included in your files, and the sites places a note next to their profile "100% verify"

I can understand a good business operation but to go to this extremes no, no way.

Waiting for an answer or an idea of how to go about accusing this site,

I remain, truly yours,"

Default Charmdate.com - Age doesn't matter?

I thought the age difference would be an issue for the younger women I meet on the website, but it has not been an issue so far. A lot of the women even write that age doesn't matter in their profile.

Default Re: Charmdate.com Reviews

Go to instagram and pull up Charmdate. It says right on it that they are hiring models for pay. No experience needed. watch a cam to cam. The women sit their and smile not moving while they chat with you thru telepathy. You cannot trust this company. They will do everything in their power to keep you on the hook.

Default Don't expect too much

The first thing I learned about online dating is you should not expect too much. Don't get your hopes high and enjoy the ride you will be in for a lot of surprises and that to lovely ones.

Default Charm Date is a scam

Charmdate is a absolute scam, the only thing you see is your money draining from your bank account as my friend found out, they advertise on legitimate dating sites, to try and give credence, yet governments, the police do nothing to protect those who are suckered in, to see my friend flying to the Ukraine, to meet someone he thought he was going to spend his life with, and no one was there as they said, and when he still went to the city, and got online and spoke to her & told her he was in the city and where was she, he was blocked! I feel sorry for him, but I hope this review proves that more needs to be done to close this website down!

Default I still hope...

I haven't found love on Charm Date yet, but I will do whatever it takes to find my one. I always believe she is there somewhere  I just need more patience! GOD BLESS ME!

Default Good place to start

I landed on Charmdate.com after a bad break up. Signed up quickly and have been talking to great girls since then. We both don't know where this will go but for now I will say it's a good place to start.

Default Re: Charm Date is a scam

Ladies are sooooo beautiful. Make me excited!)))) Using this site for around four months, so far so good. I will keep you guys posted if there is anything like scam there.

Default They are only in it for commission

The site looks great and lots of stunning beauties, but they can never let you have any of there contact details. You can buy those but when you do you are very unlikely to get a reply as they then do not make any commission! The site its self is operated via Hong Kong and all calls are diverted via there, so you pay international call rates and credits for each minute you spend on the terrible quality line! Do not waste your money steer clear of this site and all similar ones. IT IS A SCAM to part you from your money, while looking for love.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines