Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Poll: What is your experience about quantity of scammers on Ukrainedate.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Ukrainedate.com Reviews

Ukraine Date is a dating and personals site that assists people to find Ukrainian
    women for dating, love or marriage with people from around the world. Choose a woman you want to get to know closer and open her full profile. There you will find even more information about her personality, appearance, and dating views. It hasn't been around for too long, but there are some success stories from former website members who found love through the service. Ukraine Date clearly tries to catch up to the competition: in addition to offering both desktop and mobile versions of their website, they also have a dedicated mobile app.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default A good website

I believe this site has the most real profiles. I have seen plenty of fakes. This one has fakes also but it has many real people. Only one has asked for money so far. Two actually, so they have been deleted. You must take precautions wherever you go, so don't be stupid.

Default Absolute scam

Absolute scam with it being so obvious the girl you are writing to is probably someone from Africa luring you into sending them money for some unfortunate situation they are always caught in. I started noticing some of the girls were from Lugansk (behind the war zone in southern Ukraine), but when I told them I could visit them, they suddenly disappear! They know that their lies are not going to work because I can actually come to meet them. This site is just like most of them, with girls asking for your email so they can give it to a 3rd party to put you on a spam list. Stay away!
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines