Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Funny....

Default Funny....

I am in love with a russian woman through the internet. I sent her 4000 bucks so far.... am I dumb?

› See More: Funny....
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Yesterday, she emailed me crying... she wants money otherwise she won't talk to me again... I sent her 1000 $... she was happy ... Isn't that lovely to see someone happy?
    I am so happy....

imported_n/a Guest

Isn't love beautiful....[]

Love is great actually... I love dating russians on the internet.
    I don't think the woman I talk to is a scammer.... I think she is nice... I love to send her money although I am not sure she is a woman.... she might be a man... who cares.... I am bisexual

imported_n/a Guest

i am writting to 2 girls at the moment. The first one for just a little over 2 years now. She asked for money with her first letter. I was polite and told her. I do not have that kind of money. It was the only time that she has ever asked. Kind of makes me wonder.

The second one for a little over a month now. She says that she has a visa.

i heard stories about some scammers. I know the odds.. But i just try to think positive.

Richard,
    Don't waste your time anymore.... internet dating is useless. I wasted 8 years of my life... currently I am in another stupid relationship with a russian human.... it's bullsh!t

imported_n/a Guest

Very Good advise .. i have been thinking about about just stopping lately. But I will admit it was fun at first.

Internet dating a waste of time???? That depends on how you go about it! I am now married to my internet lady.

Try looking for a Filipino lady instead of the Russian,Ghana,Ukraine etc.,scammers.

I met my wife on match doctor,which I found through anti-scam activities;(match doctor that is!). There are a lot of scammers on match doctor,but if you report one they are instantly remoned. There are also scammers in the Philippines,but mainly Filipinos are honest people. I spent four months in Cebu,where I was married,and found the people very friendly. As in all countries,there are the exceptions,so the usual "Beware!!" still holds true.
    leo9

imported_n/a Guest

nice to read success stories about internet dating. I signed up on the matchmaker website originally, hoping to meet a local girl. i was not looking for a Russian bride. When i recieved the first letter. i answered it not knowing,, thought that it would be interesting to write to someone on the other side of the planet.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines