Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

livinginukraine Most Problems Posted Most Problems Solved Most Best Answers Given Most Good Answers Given Guest

Default Beware: ualadys.com

I work as a translator and assistant for guys who come to ukraine. Recently, after a client became suspicious, he asked to check out www.ualadys.com. I wanted to pop in and see how things are working in the branch, so i phoned them up, and the agency would not even give me their office address! (stating that they only ever give out their address to payed members)
    In 2 years of doing this ive never come across such a thing. its absolutely ridiculous that a legitimate business would be so secretive. Also, they give out no details whatsoever about the girls in an attempt to suck you in to using exclusively them for their (high-priced) services when you travel to ukraine.
    Beware!

› See More: Beware: ualadys.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And why not reporting them to local "Ukrainian Tax Police"...! What we see here might only be the top of the Iceberg...
    quote:Originally posted by livinginukraine

I work as a translator and assistant for guys who come to ukraine. Recently, after a client became suspicious, he asked to check out www.ualadys.com. I wanted to pop in and see how things are working in the branch, so i phoned them up, and the agency would not even give me their office address! (stating that they only ever give out their address to payed members)
    In 2 years of doing this ive never come across such a thing. its absolutely ridiculous that a legitimate business would be so secretive. Also, they give out no details whatsoever about the girls in an attempt to suck you in to using exclusively them for their (high-priced) services when you travel to ukraine.
    Beware!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And for what reason are they duplicating their sites...?
    Originally posted by livinginukraine

Beware!
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines