Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hey shashlik! How's life? Hope a banker checks in to answer this question you have, I'm curious.

A side note, have you noticed that lately, there seem to be some self-important individuals on this site?

It seems like some people have nothing better to do with their lives than to put down, belittle and criticize other people's questions and/or comments. I saw a guy complain because someone left their caps lock on! Nothing useful to add to the forum, just whining!!!

Oops! That person might criticize me for using 3 exlamation points!

I think it's pathetic!!!

Train

Regarding Caps lock well......a beginner quickly learns that writing in capital letters is often regarded as shouting. If this is new for you then you might consider brushing up a few computer literacy skills. No doubt the first of many you need to figure out.

Regarding Caps lock well......a beginner quickly learns that writing in capital letters is often regarded as shouting. If this is new for you then you might consider brushing up a few computer literacy skills. No doubt the first of many you need to figure out.

...and then there are some individuals who need to brush up on their social skills...

Train

...and then there are some individuals who need to brush up on their social skills...

Train

Thanks, Train Wreck.

Thanks, Train Wreck.

just look both ways before crossing the tracks....

Train

just look both ways before crossing the tracks....

Train

quote:Originally posted by Ihearmytrain

Hey shashlik! How's life? Hope a banker checks in to answer this question you have, I'm curious.

A side note, have you noticed that lately, there seem to be some self-important individuals on this site?

It seems like some people have nothing better to do with their lives than to put down, belittle and criticize other people's questions and/or comments. I saw a guy complain because someone left their caps lock on! Nothing useful to add to the forum, just whining!!!

Oops! That person might criticize me for using 3 exlamation points!

I think it's pathetic!!!

Train

I certainly hear you very clearly, on this.
    Like yourself, I intend to become very well informed, on the subject. That is just how I go about learning things.
    I think Einstein would have been pleased!
    (I'll just continue to ignore the nay-sayers, too, while I'm at it)