Scam letter(s) from Anna Shabunina to Tim (USA)
How are you doing? I have to appologize in advance that I cannot write you back at once because I don't have a computer at home and I have to use an Internet cafe to write you. It i slocated not so far from my home.
First of all I'd like to thank you for responding me back and I should be honest with you, I live in Russia.
I hope that doesn't scare you off. At least you can read my lettter up to the end and see if you want to correspond with me or not. If you ask me why I put my profile as an Amercan one, I will tell you.
Match.com was adviced to me by a friend, but I will tell you about it later. Unfortunately when I started with my profile, there was no country listed as Russia, so I wrote that I am an American.
I didn't want to lie or something about the country I live in, I hope you understand.
Ok, I guess I have to tell you about myself. I live in a city named Salavat and it is located in Bashkortostan.
If you want to see my city on the map it located not far from big city Ufa.
I have never been to the USA but still I like this country traditions, customs... You I see graduated the faculty of Foreign Languages for three years and I write you without translator.
Once when I was studying at the College I had a chance to talk with an English man, but this was the only person I talked in English face to face.
If you are still intersted here is some more information about me:
Despite of the Autumn it is still pretty warm here ( about 15-20 centigrades) though usually it is much colder.
And what about you? Is it warm there or cold?
You know I feel very lonely here in Russia because I couldn't find the right man for myself.
I know that there is no ideal people and I don't rush into it but still I believe that there is a man that will love me just for who I am, with all my advatages and disadvantages. I want to settle down and have a family of my own.
A friend of mine who adviced me match.com also put her profile there and she found her real love there.
Now she lives with her husband and two kids are living in Germany, in province not far from Berlin.
Everybody wants to be happy and me too. I am not after money or sugar daddies or better life. Age difference is also not important.
I am just an ordinary woman who wants to be happy. Maybe if I had family here in Russia I wouldn't even think to write an American man, but I am an orphan and nothing keeps me to try to find love somewehere far from Russia.
My friends know about my idea and they support me and wish me oly happiness. I guess you are interested in my likes and dislikes and etc:
- I am an orphan
- I work as a surgeon in a city hospital ( I graduated school, then I graduated College and after that I got a diploma of a surgeon in Medical Academy) and you know I like my job, I like helping people and sometimes safe their lives.
-I like almost all kinds of music but most of all I prefer Classical music and I hate rap.
-My favourite color os blue
-My favourite flowers are white lilies
-I love pets and anymals but unfortunately I spend too much time at work and that is why I have no possibility to have a cat or a dog
- I am Christian and go to Church 2-4 times per month
- I have never been married and I have no kids
- I adore cooking and my fafourite food is Russian and Italian. My favourite dish is lasagna.
- I have a driving license but I have no car
- I like to go to cinemas and theatres but I don't like disco because it is very noisy there and it is always overcrowded.
- I don't smoke and I drink socially ( for example a glass of red wine)
- I don't have tattoos or piercings exept for my ears.
- I don't like winter but winters are usually cold in Russia What else? I guess that is all for today. If you are really interested, please write me as soon as you can I will reply to you. I hope you didn't get tired of my long e-mail, I just wanted you to have a better idea of me. And you please write me more about yourself, your likes and dislikes, about the place you live in.
A couple of pictures of you would be very much appreciated.
Please write me back today or tomorrow.
Keep smiling! Your new friend from Russia, Margarita
Created: 2006-07-28 Last updated: 2006-07-28 Views: 1019