Scam letter(s) from Elena Kolesnik to Guido (Netherlands)
Dear Sir, Thank you for the interest to our client. We want to inform you that Elena is interested in you very much and wants to continue correspondence with you but she can't write you at the moment because she is not able to pay for our service because of the financial difficulties. Will you be able to help her with payment? Inform us please about it. Hope for our future cooperation.
Dear Sir, Thank you for using our service. We send you an information which includes our services and prices:
- to translate one letter - 5$
- to translate 10 letters - 50$
- to translate 20 letters - 90$
- to translate 10 min of phone conversation - 8$
- to scan. photo - 2$
- to print photo - 2$ We can offer you an unlimited translation service. You can get and write your letters every day for $180 per month and for $300 per 2 months, $950 per year. If you wish we can to arrange English language courses for your lady:
* basic course:3 times a week,2 hours per day, lasting 2 month - 420$
* basic course:3 times a week,2 hours per day, lasting 1 month - 225$ Terms of payment
-transfer your money via the Western Union system in USA dollars.
The address is: Western Union Ukraine, Lugansk Bank Aval.
-to send your money, indicating our manager's name (Kharkovskaya Natalia)as a receiver
*to inform us of the date of transfer, the money transfer control number ( send an e-mail with information) Hope for our future cooperation.
Created: 2006-09-15 Last updated: 2006-09-15 Views: 1221