Place a report
First of all, add a report with all the details (story, letters and photos) to the database of
Contact website
You are obliged to contact the agency, dating service or web site where you found the profile of the woman, or where your data was placed and the woman was the first to contact you - ask them to remove her profile.
Contact police
If you have already sent the money and were scammed, then contact the local police department. They'll tell you what steps are necessary to return the money.
Contact her email provider
Contact the provider for the email address she used or is using. Ask them to shut off her email account and to reply to you.
Western Union or Money Gram
If you sent money via Western Union or Money Gram you can contact them by email and supply them with the information.
You have to send a copy of your receipt..You wont get your money back but at least you will be helping to shut down one conduit the scammer used. You can also apply to Fraud Prevention.
Western Union official web site:
Money Gram official web site:
FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation)
There's a special fraud division in the FBI which handles complaints originating from the web. Although their international activities are limited, they may use foreign law enforcement to stop cons and scams from the Internet.
FBI web site to register an Internet Fraud: and
FTC International Internet Fraud
Formed by the FTC (Federal Trade Commission), the aim of this organization is resolving international disputes and allowing Internet users all around the world to file their complaints in one location. It was specifically designed to apply to cross-border, international e-commerce disputes. The site will receive the complaints and give them to civil and criminal fraud fighters in different countries. You may apply in English, French, German or Spanish.
FTC International Internet Fraud official web site:
Her Embassy in your country
You may contact the embassy of her native country. You have to send a detailed letter about the case and ask them to reply. It's better to send a registered letter and include a stamped envelope with your address on it. Call them some time later after you sent the letter.
Search addresses of embassies here:
Your embassy in her country
You may contact your embassy in her native country. Send a detailed letter about the case and ask them to reply. You can call them some time later after you sent the letter. If it is a real person her data will be placed on a Black List and, perhaps, if she travels abroad she will be turned down for a visa to your country.
Search addresses of embassies here:
Department of Justice
Department of Justice site includes information defining Internet fraud, what to do about it, and where to go to get more information.
Department of Justice official web site:
Rip-Off Reports
Place report here:


Name: Kayla Chappel
Age: 32
Name: Anastasia Alexandrovna Ivanova
Age: 24
Name: Vivian
Age: 36
Name: Julia
Age: 31
Name: Rita
Age: 31
Name: Anna
Age: 30
Name: Sandra Khalifa
Age: 22
Name: Alsu
Age: 29
Name: Elena
Age: 28
Name: Maria Brown
Age: 35
Name: Svetlana Balabaeva
Age: 30
Name: Julia Pukhteeva
Age: 28
Name: Esther Botwe
Age: 30
Name: Linda Brown
Age: 24
Name: Rita Desmond
Age: 27