First name: Vita
Last name: Berehova
Vica, Vickky, Vicky, Victora, Victoriia, Victoriya, Victorya, Vika, Viki, Viktiorianna, Viktoria, Viktorichik, Viktoriia, Viktorija, Viktoriulka, Viktoriunka, Viktoriusha, Viktoriuska, Viktoriya, Vikulya, Vikusechek, Vikushoka, Vikusi, Vikuska, Vikusya
Kiev (Ukraine); Yahotyn (Ukraine)
Operates on site(s):
Fake docs used by scammer:
REPORT N1 (added on December, 5, 2017)
After meeting at datingwebsite, she gave her phone number..
Directly after talking at Viber she asked money and wanted me to send through Western Union.
I let her believe i couldnt send through Western Union and told her i wanted to send to her private banaccount.. I managed to get detailed information about her bankaccount.
She said many times she didn't have a bankaccount, but after a while she gave me the following information:
- Receiver (Full name of account holder in Latin alphabet) BEREHOVA VITA
- Account in the beneficiary's bank (plastic card number or current account in PrivatBank) 5168757325403287
- Bank of the recipient PRIVATBANK SWIFT CODE: PBANUA2X
- Bank-correspondent of JP MORGAN CHASE BANK SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33
- Beneficiary's bank account in the correspondent bank 0011000080
- IBAN: UA983052990005168757325403287
REPORT N2 (added on June, 20, 2018)
This lady asking for money from first chat via What'sapp..
Created: 2017-12-05 Last updated: 2021-05-25 Views: 1605