- browse new scammers
- browse all scammers
- browse scammers by name
- browse scammers by city
- browse scammers by country
- browse scammers by web site
- scammers with fake docs
- scammers with media
- stolen celebrities photos
- database search
- search scammers by age
- letters search
- who write me
- photos search
- check hidden photos info
- search fake docs by number
- scam scenarios
- warning signs
- resources for reporting
- all scam reports
- all female scammers
- all scam emails sets
- all photos used by scammers
- all fake documents
Scammer Yana Repka
|Need advice or urgent help?||Report scammer|
|Aka:||Natalia Chernitskaya, Olga Grigoreva|
|Name aliases:||Helga, Iana, Ianusha, Ianushenka, Ioanna, Iyana, Jana, Janna, Janny, Lelya, Nat, Nata, Natalchika, Natalechka, Natali, Natalichka, Natalie, Nataliia, Nataliya, Natalka, Natalochka, Nataloka, Natalushka, Nataly, Natalya, Natalyuhoka, Natalyushka, Natalyy, Natasha, Natashechka, Natashenka, Natashka, Nathalia, Natika, Natty, Natulenka, Natusha, Natushka, Natushok, Natusik, Natuska, Natusy, Natusya, Naty, Nutalchika, Nutulenka, Olalasha, Olchik, Olechka, Olechkaanks, Olenka, Oleshka, Oleshka, Olgchika, Olgika, Olgo, Olgoka, Olgulka, Olgulya, Olgunka, Olgusha, Olgushka, Olgushoka, Olgusika, Olha, Olia, Olika, Olinushka, Oliya, Olja, Olly, Olra, Olshuka, Olushka, Olusik, Oly, Olyunka, Olyushka, Tusya, Yanita, Yanka, Yanna, Yanochka, Yanusha, Yanushka, Yanusia|
|Location(s):||Lugansk (Ukraine); Volgograd (Russia)|
Ukraine, Lugansk, 30 Let Pobedi str., 39-206|
Ukraine, Lugansk, Kvartal Yakira str., 3-117
Russia, Volgograd, Dnestrovskaya str., house 6, apartment 28
Russia, 400005, Volgograd, Lenina str., house 88
|Operates on site(s):||Cherry Blossoms, Date|
Report N1 (added on May, 16, 2019)
I was contactedby by Yana Repka, 22 years old, Lugansk Ukraine (her Date ID was sunflowergirl). She used firstname.lastname@example.org to write me. Yana was charming, and I couldn't
believe my happiness. A thought it's too good to be true has never occurred to my mind, even if Yana's letters were a little bit general, I supposed that it was because we didn't know each other well..
After the 12th letter Yana began inviting me to Lugansk, Ukraine. But because of my job I was able to start preparations for my visit only in early February. I was serious about engaging Yana, I wanted to meet her parents and bring presents for all of them. And it was rather naturally for me to ask for Yana's family portrait. She promised to send one, but didn't do it. At last I decided to come to Lugansk for 14 days (from February 16 till February 29), see Yana with my own eyes and tell her about my feelings in person. Yana was very glad about my visit and began offering me to use LuganskRental's service www.luganskrental.com (her reasons for it were:
1) my friends who came to Lugansk to my cousins wedding used their service and was absolutely satisfied with what they provided for them.
2) 'cause my relatives used their services and everything was all right.
3) I wanted us to try to live as a couple, that's why I would like us to live in the apartment. So I went to www.LuganskRental.com and really liked the apartment number 020, besides, it is close to the place where I work and I will have to show up there for couple hours only, so I will spend all the time with you!? I got in touch with www.LuganskRental.com to solve some problems I faced (way of payment and their license if their company is legitimate)..
I was a little bit embarrassed with a fact that appt. 010 night rate (Yana offered appt.
020 at first) was US $100 (just for a comparison, the best hotel in Lugansk offers a double occupancy room with breakfast for $80 per night) and with Yana who gave her passport as a deposit of your arrival and apartment will be book on your name and dates as soon as you confirm this letter. Accidentally I found out one suspicious detail, the IP address of Yana's computer (1) and the IP address of LuganskRentals manager Natasha Dushkinas computer(2) were the same.
(1) Received: from oksana (relay.lld.com.ua [188.8.131.52] (may be forged)) by alpha.cci.lg.ua (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id i0UEfEqN011727
(2) Received: from natasha (relay.lld.com.ua [184.108.40.206] (may be forged)) by alpha.cci.lg.ua (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id i0VIsmqN011259
As an IT specialist, I can explain it as either Yana Repka and Natasha Dushkina use the service of the same Internet cafe or Yana Repka works at LuganskRentals because the server machine for entering Internet is the same. But my feelings were much stronger than my suspicions and I decided to visit Lugansk. On February I transferred US $1400 to LuganskRental (I didn't want to take cash with me to Ukraine, and LuganskRentals didn't accept credit cards). I was extremely astonished when I got a letter from LuganskRentals saying We dont have account with Money Gram or Western Union as these services are not for business purpose, but private..
This situation became more incomprehensible and after getting back my $1400 (I was lucky!) I decided to hire detectives from Kiev to make a background check of LuganskRental and Yana who finally agreed to meet me in Borispol airport, Kiev.
Without any idea about background check results, I sent US $150 for Yana Repka because was in a hurry to catch my plane. On February 16, I was in Borispol airport. Yana wasn't there but I managed to find an Internet cafe where I could check my emails.
Background check report was as following: 1) Yana Repka exists in Lugansk. Her full name is Yana Vladimirovna Repka. She was born in 1981. Her address is 39/206 30 Let Pobedi Street, Lugansk. Phone number is 0642 47 89 77. She gave me information in her letters: Yana Repka Kvartal Yakira 3/117 Lugansk Ukraine.
Phone numbers 38 0642 61 38 23 and 38 050 55 444 27.
2) Lugansk Bureau of Apartment Rental (LuganskRental, www.luganskrental.com) wasn't officially registered, this company doesn't have any certificates and licenses for providing their services (the certificates and licenses are necessary due to the Articles 14 and 15 of Ukrainian Law about Tourism)..
3/14, Karla Marksa Str.,.
Lugansk, 91055, Ukraine.
tel.: +38 0642 589491.
3) 3 Karl Marks Street is an official address of a state Lugansk-Geologia company where no one ever heard about LuganskRental existence..
4) The daily apartment?s rate in Lugansk is $10 - $25.
After having read the report, I wasn't surprised and the only thing I could do was to find the truth. I went to the airport's inquiry office and asked them if they were able to check information about flights from Lugansk. They told me that there was only one flight from Lugansk on February 16 which had successfully landed at 09:00 am exactly according to the schedule at Juliani airport in Kiev. So the plane had arrived but poor Yana was waiting for my flight at the airport for 4 hours!?.
After finding out more lies, I had nothing to do but to leave for New York in a day. Now I am thinking about the way to punish these fraudsters. I want to warn people: a new type of scam has appeared in Lugansk when illegal or non-existing rental companies put the profiles of beautiful ladies into dating sites, write on their behalf to make a man come to Lugansk and use their expensive service. Nobody wants your feelings but money. Be careful!
Report N2 (added on May, 23, 2019)
I met this lady on Cherry Blossoms site. In the course of 8 letters she loves me and wants to visit me. In the 8th letter she asked for 300 dollars to pay for her visa. I was suspicious and searched your site for her. I found her under the name Yana Repka. She can be seen on page 61 of your scammers area. I have copies of the same pictures she sent the guy who reported her initially.
Created: 2019-05-16 Last updated: 2019-05-23 Views: 424