Popup content
Dating scammer Kristina Bibikova
First name: Kristina
Last name: Bibikova
Age: 20
Name aliases:
Christina, Crissy, Cristina, Khristina, Khrystina, Khrystuna, Khrystyna, Krestina, Kris, Kriste, Kristi, Kristin, Kristinchka, Kristine, Kristinochka, Kristinschka, Kristyn, Kristyna, Krystina, Krystyna, Tina
Scammer's Location(s):
Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Sergeli str., 2/38/12
E-mail address(es):
Operates on site(s):
RBrides, Site 2 Date


REPORT N1 (added on January, 15, 2008)
Rob (Australia)

Poses as a young woman looking to get into business. Says she is looking for someone to help her with this and adds a promise of a romantic relationship as well.
Plays a naIve and innocent young lady who has dreams of building a business. Says she is a manager of a modelling agency and would like to start a dating/****** business.
She suckered me in. I when through and explained how a business should be set up, registering a company name and setting up a business entity; well all the things associated with the formation of a legitimate business.
This took some time and then she said that there were costs that needed to be paid. Like a fool I forwarded the money, $750 USD, and then she disappeared. There was an e-mail saying she was unsure of what she was doing and could she send the money back, but then nothing.
She played the scenario very well; I'm normally very cautious when dealing with people over the net, but this seemed to be legit and I was taken in.
It's hard to know if the pictures she sent me are ones of her or not.
She is associated with an agency of some description and it appears as if she got her photographs from there.

Scam Letters

Emails from Kristina Bibikova to Rob (Australia)
Rob ,here is shortly about me:I am Kristina and I live in Tashkent,Uzbekistan..I am18 years old!; I don't have a father because my parents divorced when I was 3 years old!; what else? i am the russian models manager...below is the link with theirphotos(don't forget you will also need the loginand password that are also enclosed)! not all of them of course. I am looking for a sponsor or investor who could help promote them to Europe or elsewhere..He could come over here and meet me and them in real and then we can start talkings! As for my personal preferences ..well,for me a man's age,looks,proffesion or locationdoesn't play a key role! his honesty,inner beauty and ability o support me when/if I am introuble are more important! As for my goals..I hope someday I can meet a man who would become my husband, my guru, my friend, my lover and maybe a little my father! if this sounds funnyfor you don't laugh!

he told me his own remarks about our cooperation:why do we need toregister a company ,then pay taxes ,look for new models,find anappropriate building for the office,recruit the staff if i already havea model agency (www.sandra.uz),whose head-manager is also wiling tocooperate with us and give us any girl we need ...i talked to him andwe agreed to grand him 30% of the income...so we'd have the other 70%..they already have the office,the base of girls..and plus they constantly recruit new models...i think Johnnie


Please add comments about this scammer.
To place complete report with photos, letters, fake docs, etc. and become Free Gold member on our website, please fill in the report form.
Created: 2008-01-15    Last updated: 2008-01-15    Views: 1470